FH Christmas Party 2016 FH Christmas Party 2016

Someone's spinning one of my tracks at a club?

Dream accomplished. I can now pass on.

Bladed Bladed

Erm... I'm assuming this is coding practice... so I guess that's not so bad? Gotta start somewhere, right?

But as a standalone project, it really does need more substance. If you're aiming for "simple move the sword and slash things up kinda game", then have things like sound effects for when you move and when a target is hit, or targets that move around and are animated. It's a nice start that the designs are unique, but they need to do more than just sit around.

... and as with almost every other commentor before me, this kind of song really doesn't work with this kind of game... I'm sorry.

You're still improving, so just keep at it! I think you're headed in the right direction.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Beautiful. The sheer amount of references and features truly speaks volumes of how much love you guys poured into this game.

What really impresses me, is the accuracy of the programming behind the games you guys tried to emulate. That must've been hella fun.

... RoG's bizarre love for 'bobo still frightens me, but now in a good way.

Christmas Summer Christmas Summer

This is astounding!

VideoGameManiac responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it :). Was a lot of fun working on this song.

Adisky - Glossy Paradise Adisky - Glossy Paradise

Goodness, this song is just so pretty.

It's so ear candy.

Acid Rain Acid Rain

The melody in this in fantastic, but the percussion track in no way does it justice.

Your kicks are WAY too staggered. For a song like this, you'll want to employ a steady stream of kicks on the fourths, as they help drive the song. The patterns here work better as fills or something during the middle 8 of the song.

I understand that you love to employ crescendo, but the rising action needs to fall and ride at some point.